From May 2019 to October 2019
Based on the rigorous selection criteria, in stage 2, we will select 30 out of 100 potential, innovative and breakthrough ideas, involving tourism, in the incubation stage. After that, SHi together with our experts will provide the advice and trainings for those projects to complete their ideas.
Selected projects will be SPONSORED for incubation costs within 3 months – 6 boot camps for each city including training sessions, workshops, pitching with Start up tourism senior trainer at home and abroad, in order to support the improvement of ideas, improve skills and knowledge, be able to step into the final round of “Acceleration” to call for investment and reach the market.
- Nationwide from 20-35 years old, priority to apply early
- Young people have a special passion for travel and starting a business, determined to start a business
- The project has a breakthrough and creative idea, prioritizing a combination of intensive technology
- All ideas of the extended TOURISM industry (technology, food, travel, logistics, beauty, accommodation services, agricultural tourism …)
- Encouraging ideas, Central tourism projects, ideas and projects registered VTS 2018 without attending …
- Priority has a team
Opportunities and benefits of the project are incubated at SHi:
- Trained by TOT’s expert, SHi’s networking. The iAngle network from SHi venture fund.
- Supported in connection with the national entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Support to expand the market nationwide
- There is a chance to participate in SHi ‘s Startup Acceleration round
- Have the opportunity to receive an investment of US $ 10,000 / project during the incubation period
- Have the opportunity to introduce and nominate for programs of national and international contests (Shark Tank, National Tourism Startup Contest, Techfest, …)
- Support for calling for investment capital and funding from domestic and foreign fund organizations
Appearances in stage “ Incubation” was made by skilled lecturers who are majoring in their own subjects for years along with flawless instructing ability, will certainly offer us a number of fascinating lessons during starting up our own businesses, making certain that converting initial ideas into companies which are always ready to get underway.
Once Stage 2 comes to an end, a lot of potential founders are able to equip themselves with sturdy baseline, getting ready for entering demanding Stage 3, the so-called “ ACCELERATION”